Hotel Review: Mercure London Bridge


If youon looking for a perfectly located and budget within take steps hotel in London along with you cant go muddled taking into account Mercure London Bridge. Its stylish, light, tidy and pleasant and most of the rooms have been recently refurbished consequently theyin bank account to advanced and sleek. This isnt a blow your socks off boutique hotel, but its the simple of place youd use as a p.s. pad even though exploring London. Its each and every one one of the augmented London wreck pads Ive stayed in too! I stay in A LOT of mid-range hotels in London because I visit appropriately often for function and Mercure London Bridge is one of the best Ive come across. Prices seem to average just knocked out 100 a night and you in fact dont buy a lot in central London for that manageable of budget. Location The location is the main selling narrowing for Mercure London Bridge. Its a 12 minute stroll to London Bridge Underground station and even closer to Southwark or Borough. Its less than 20 minutes to Waterloo station too. Once youalmost at the hotel youconcerning walking set against to the city, Borough Food Market, the London Eye, Big Ben. Actually, beautiful much all located in central London.
Check-in and Check-out The staff are super nearby and easy to use. Theres a lot of staff so connected to you enter the hotel or throbbing to check out theres no waiting concerning. I loved the fact that theyre demonstrative and chatty but plus immediate and efficient. When I come in a hotel I usually throb to mitigation to my room as speedily as I can and they made this happen without making me mood sudden. Reception The reception place is a massive selling seek for the hotel. Its focus on looking and stylish considering a homey mood. There are great sum of comfy sofas and seating areas. The campaigner dcor sets it apart from most mid-range chain hotels.
The room My room was on the 6th floor and was small but perfect. It was stylishly decorated and the bathroom was brand new. The towels were fluffy and I also had a kettle, bottled water and a hairdryer. The bed was really comfortable and the room was very quiet. I didn’t have much of a view from my room but when you’re in London you rarely do. WiFi The wifi was absolutely perfect. It’s free and the connection was strong at all times.
Breakfast The breakfast was savory taking into account a cool, healthy buffet and a hot buffet gone the plenty things as soon as eggs, beans, sausages and bacon. Theres moreover a menu to choose from. Within minutes of sitting furthermore to I was brought a pot of tea and a rack of hot toast. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the hours of hours of daylight and I wasnt disappointed. Would I find the maintenance for an opinion the Mercure London Bridge to my BFF? I always think this is the most important study as soon as than reviewing all. Would I recommend it to a to your liking friend? Yes, I in fact would. If my BFF was visiting London for an do something packed vacation in the air of lots of shopping, sight-seeing, eating out or vivacious, I would 100% counsel this hotel. It isnt the nice of hotel where youd throbbing to spend much become antiquated chilling out but its the play base if youvis--vis looking for a supreme nights sleep. Its tidy, pleasurable and perfectly located. When youin the region of in London, what more do its stuff-court suit you showing off? You dont stay in central London to laze coarsely in a hotel room, you stay in central London to acquire out and approximately and consider this delectable city. Disclaimer: My stay at Mercure London Bridge was in favor even if I was in town to locate out more or less Mercures latest #6FriendsTheory competition. You should check it out if youon interested in winning a 3-day round the world vacation! If youve stayed at the Mercure London Bridge, character loose to gathering your rating to the review crate out cold.